Summary of Research Interests:
High Energy Theory
- Research interests: My expertise is theoretical particle physics, and my research interest are broadly physics beyond the Standard Model.
- Received Ph.D. in physics from University of Tokyo in 2014.
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Research Fellow for Young Scientists, from 2014 to 2016
- Postdoc at High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (KEK), Japan (2014)
- Tel Aviv University and Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel (joint appointment, 2014-2017)
- Stony Brook University, NY (2017-2018).
- Joined the faculty at Florida State University in 2018.
Physics at Large Hadron Collider
Supersymmetry and Extra Dimension
Cosmology and Astroparticle physics
High Intensity Experiments (B/K meson factory)
- Publication list is found in Inspire.
Graduate students who are potentially interested in working with me or in the above subjects, feel free to send me an email to setup a meeting.